To verify your account, we need to have valid proof of identification and residency on file.
Any of the following government-issued documents may be used to verify your name and date of birth as they appear in your registered Pinnacle account:
- Driver’s license
- National ID card (front and back copy)
We will be able to accept any of the below documents as proof of residential address. Kindly note that proof of address must have been issued within the last three months and must show your name and address as they appear in your registered Pinnacle account:
- Utility / Telephone bill
- Medical bill
- Medical Insurance
- Property receipt
- Lease / Rental agreement
- Bank Account Statement
- Government documentation
Depending on your chosen method of deposit, you might also be requested to provide supporting documentation.
For Credit Cards:
- Photo ID: Passport, Driver's License or National Identity Card (this is required only once even if you use multiple cards)
- Recent proof of address (issued within the last 3 months, contain your full name and address)
- Front of your Credit/Debit Card (please cover the middle digits only showing the first 6 and last 4)
- Back of your Credit/Debit Card (please cover the CVC code). Kindly note that the card needs to be signed
- And/or Bank Statement
To upload your documents, go to the “My Account” section and click on “Verification”.